Friday, July 15, 2011

Camping with the Jones'...literally

The weekend of July 4 we decided to go to the cabin with the Jones' Family.  Randi and Brad have a log cabin somewhere in Oklahoma about 4 hours from Henrietta.  Actually, it's about 3 hours to the town (Antler...I think is the name of the nearest town???), then about 45 minutes on a gravel/rock road up a steep mountain to the actual cabin.  I was shocked to see the mountains in Oklahoma...who knew???  The cabin was so nice, the AC was the best, and there was plenty of room for all 8 of us.  While there, we cooked out, went on hikes, rode the ranger through the woods, went swimming in a lake, ( I actually sat and watched most of the swimming because those who know me know I HATE swimming in lakes...to many strange things always manage to touch me in the water), and did fireworks!  All 4 girls got along great and so did us adults...hahaha.  We had a great time and look foward to making another trip!