Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Been a HOT Summer!!!

I know, I know...I have gotten way BEHIND on blogging.  You would think with me being off work for the summer, I would stay caught up.  Yeah right...we've been on the go practically all summer and just haven't found time to sit down and catch up.  Actually, the past 2 days I have been in bed with strept throat...I have never had strept throat and hope I NEVER get it agian...it's been miserable.  BUT, I decided to do a lil "blogging" whild laying in bed. 

One of my best friends (since preschool) and her family moved back to the Henrietta area mid-May.  We have truly enjoyed every minute of them being here.  The girls love playing with the boys and I have enjoyed catching up on lost time with Amy.  We have had several cookouts, play dates, and swim days.  We look foward to many more days with the Coleman family and lasting memories with our children.

Cameron and Cooper playing on the massive waterslide and Coop's Nana's house!


The 2 babies...well, really not babies anymore!  :(

 A wild group of kiddos...

Berkley, a.k.a. lil momma, mothering Jaylee & Cruse

Cooper and the girls

Rare moment...getting both girls in a picture TOGETHER


Jaylee's new love...playing the harmonica

Jaylee and Cruse performing for the "grown-ups"

True Love...