Friday, January 14, 2011

Cameron's 5th Birthday!

Well, since I am only beginning to leararn how to blog, I figured I would back track a little and post some celebrations that have happened in the past few months.  December 1 was Cameron's 5th birthday.  It seems hard to believe that our baby girl is now 5! I don't know if her 1st birthday or her 5th birthday was harder on me.  The past 5 years have flown by and she is growing up to be the sweetest girl.  God has truely blessed John and me with a precious little girl. 

So, this year, Cameron decided she wanted to have her part at the Fun House.  We had lots of fun playing and of course eating yummy cake.  Cameron tons of friends show up for the party...I guess I have never realized how many friends she has.  I am going to post a lot of pics, so I hope you get a feel of what her birthday party was like.  The first few pictures are at home with just familyThen will be the pictures from the party.  Finally, we ended the day at the "BIG" Christmas parade in downtown Henrietta.  It was cold at the parade, but we bundled up in our winter coats and braved the cold to see all the lights and most important...Santa Claus himself!


 Family pic minus Jaylee...she was already in bed

 Cameron trying out her new scooter from Grandad and Gigi

 Cameron modeling one one of her many outfits from Memaw and Papaw

Let the party begin!


Sisters using great "teamwork" to get down the slide

What a great group of kids...and so well-mannered!

Cake time!  Cameron wanted a chocolate cake with a stuffed teddy bear on top...wouldn't have been my 1st choice, but it was her party!

Jaylee getting in the action of "cake eating!"

Present time...she got so many wonderful gifts!

Cameron and her proud daddy!



Cameron, we love you so much and are very proud of the precious girl you are growing up to be!

Big BFF's (Cameron and Ellie) and Lil BFF's (Jaylee and Emma)


Cameron and Ryanne are eagerly waiting for the big Christmas parade to begin!

Kaidence showed up at the parade as well.

Kaidence, Cameron and Ryanne enjoying all the action while Jaylee and Jaiden hang-out on the curb.