Thursday, January 13, 2011

Second attempt

Ok, I am attempting to learn the blogging thing everyone is doing.  I started about a month ago, but couldn't figure anything out.  So, I thought I would give it another try.  Christmas was wonderful this year, but it just went by so fast.  Below are just a few pics over the Christmas holidays.  I am just glad I figured out how to post pics.  Maybe I'm starting to get this blogging thing down.  :)

 
Family pic of just the 4 of us.

Papaw and Memaw with the grandkids...what a crew.

Jaylee patiently waiting to open a gift.

Jaylee giving us one of her famous "cheesy" smile

Memaw & Papaw got Cameron the "pink" Leapster Explorer...great gift!
Cameron showing us where she sprinkled reindeer food in the grass so Santa would find our house




One of the things Santa brought the girls was this princess tent with a tunnel. This makes the 3rd inside tent...but it was the only thing Cameron asked for from Santa.

Daddy and Jaylee enjoying some bonding time.

Grandaddy with Cameron and Jaylee