Saturday, February 12, 2011

Trying to Get Back Into a Routine!

Not much has gone on in the Belcher family this last week.  Just trying to get back into a routine of work and school after all the days off due to weather.  Jaylee's sitter was sick most of the week, so she was spoiled by Gigi and Grandaddy.  Cameron enjoyed being back with her friends at Little Learning Ranch. I, on the other hand, had a hard time getting back to work.  I was so far behind with paperwork and seeing children after nearly a week off, so I played "catch-up" this week and still didn't get it all done.  Needless to say, I will get caught up eventually. 

This past Friday was "RED" day at Little Learning Ranch...all the kids were to come dressed in red.  I am proud to say, all the children followed directions and were decked out from head-to-toe in red.  I left my camera with Ms. Trish to snap a few shots of all the kids in red.  She did a great job of capturing the day.  Cameron LOVES the Little Learning Ranch, all of her friends, and her 2 teachers, (Ms. Trish and Ms. Kelisha).  I don't know what she will do next year without them. :(

Cameron and Ellie giving a big smile for Ms. Trish! These 2 girls have been unseperatable since they were 18 months of age.  They will be starting KG next year together...sniff, sniff.
 The whole gang with Ms. Nancy, who comes and does a music class every Friday.  What a great group of kids!

 Atlee, Kaidence, Cameron, and Kaitlyn enjoying some "girl time" with feather boas that Ms. Nancy brought for all the girls.