Monday, March 28, 2011

Zoo Time with Friends!!!

Well, I need to backtrack a little.  Over spring break, my friend, Amy, and I decided to take the kids to the zoo.  Several people told me it would be crazy-busy, but of course I didn't listen.  Boy, I should of listened!!! It was so crowded and hot, but we still had a great time.  The kids were great and I had my niece to help me with my 2 kids.  I was so proud of Jaylee and Cameron...we didn't  have one breakdown the entire trip.  If you know my 2 girls, then you know that this is a breakthrough!!!  I took tons of pics, but of course couldn't put them all on here.  So, I just posted some that I think captures the fun time we had at the zoo.  We can't wait to go back!!!


Cameron, Jaylee, and cousin Alex ready for the fun day!

Cruse, Cameron, Cooper and Jaylee ready to begin our adventure and fight the crowds!

Mommies with the wild children...haha!

Taking a break to sit on a big rock and explore...Jaylee LOVES her buddy Cruse!

 The big kids thought they needed to sit on the rock also.


Jaylee's favorite...penguins!





Doesn't get much sweeter than this...


Cameron and my favorite...giraffes!  We loved how the giraffe had to spread his legs in order to bend down to eat some grass.