Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Family Time in Dallas

My birthday was August 19, so John decided it would be fun for all 4 of us to go to Frisco, stay at the Embassy Suites, do a little swimming, and my favorite...SHOPPING!!! So, the Saturday after my birthday, we loaded up and headed that way.  When we arrived, the girls were so excited and the first thing they wanted to do was swim.  There was a massive indoor pool, (which was literally freezing cold) and a hot tub, (which was sizzling hot)!  Cameron and Jaylee went back and forth between the pool and hot tub...John stayed in the pool and I just soaked my feet in the hot tub.  After some swimming, we changed clothes and headed to the mall.  Once we arrived at the mall, the girls rode the carousel and then enjoyed some cookies.  After that, John turned me loose to do some shopping in "peace", while he took Cameron and Jaylee to the Disney store.  Around dinner time, I still wasn't finished shopping, so John then managed to take both girls to Gatti Land (which is like a Chuck-E-Cheese, but 10 times bigger), while I finished up.  Around 9 pm, John and the girls picked me up at the mall and we then went back to the hotel to do a little more swimming.  We finally got into bed around 11 pm and both girls were asleep in no time.  I had a wonderful birthday and most of all, I got to spend it with the 3 people I love most!!!


Girls are ready to hit the pool!


John and his two girls.



This was as far as I made it in the pool...lol :-)


Our "precious" Jaylee...she was so excited!


Cameron and her "BIG" grin!