Monday, September 12, 2011

Meet the Teacher

Ok, first of all, I am REALLY behind on my family blog.  With school starting and trying to get everyone back in the routine of things, I have not had any spare time to sit down and update.  So, I am going to start with "Meet the Teacher", which was held Thursday, August 18.  This year Cameron started KG, which was a big "bitter-sweet" moment for me.  I can't believe she is old enough to be in KG...seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital.  On the flip side, she gets to go to school with me every morning and I can check on her at any point during the day.  This is the main reason I picked the school system to serve as a speech pathologist.  I want to be able to attend all of my girls' school activities and working in the school allows me this great opportunity.

So, Cameron's KG teacher is Mrs. Susan.  We were really excited when we found out Mrs. Susan was going to be Cameron's teacher.  For one, she is a GREAT teacher and will be wonderful for Cameron.  Also, Mrs. Susan was my KG teacher, so we think that is pretty special.  Cameron really enjoyed meeting Mrs. Susan, dropping off her school supplies, meeting some of her friends in her class, and finding where her desk is at in the classroom. 

Cameron and Jaylee on their way to meet the teacher...such happy girls!


Cameron is ready to go meet her teacher.


Jaylee is almost as excited as her big sister...

Cameron and Kaidence


Cameron putting all of her school supplies at her desk.


Kylee, Kaidence, and Cameron


Cameron with the school dog, Barley.